Thursday, May 15, 2014

Misconceptions Quiz

My score was 7/25! I was very surprised when I took this. My husband is a researcher and fact person who usually reads about misconceptions people have so I thought I might be an expert at this quiz. Boy, was I wrong! I love quizzes like this because there are so many myths and misconceptions in the world, knowing the facts are always good. In the quiz, I did feel like it could be both ways true and false because in certain situations it could go either way. However, overall it was cute quiz to make me think about some ideas that I had not really thought about unless my husband brings it up or read about it.

3 comments:

  1. There were several that I thought could go either way, as well. But it was a cute quiz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purpose of the quiz was to get you thinking about things you know, things you don't know, and things you THINK you KNOW... What were some of your misconceptions revealed by the quiz? Were there things you thought you knew but didn't have correct?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot I thought I know but I was wrong. I even let my husband do it after I took it and he got the same score as me. So we had a lot of misconceptions that were the same

    ReplyDelete