Thursday, May 15, 2014

Discovery Center

Yesterday, we got to attend WET AND WILD educational session at the Discovery Center. It was raining and gloomy outside, so the experiences in the water was difficult because of the rain. The animals knew it too so they were hiding most of the time. However, the activities we discussed inside the Discovery Center were awesome. Learning about how much water preservation was a big eye opener. Bringing our students to Discovery Center and teaching how important water is is key for the classroom. Our students are the future and what we teach them will be what the future holds.
 Overall, the experience was great and will definitely be coming back with my future students and hopefully on a pretty day!

1 comment:

  1. Even thought I'll be teaching in Davidson county, I totally want to plan a field trip to the Discovery Center! AND I'm takin' my kid. SOON.

    ReplyDelete