Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Children are scientist

I mentioned this in my last post, how children are scientists before they came out of the womb. Knowing this and talking about Pinterest in class I found a cute drawing on there. I will definitely have this up in my classroom.

The Parts of a Scientist {Girl}

This was created in the same style as "Parts of a Reader" and " The Parts of a Writer". However, this includes words that are specific to scientists and what they do. The information on here can be used in the classroom and through lessons to show students how to observe, hypothesize, investigate, research, explore, question, and conclude. Also like scientists do, they (according to Dr. Kat they go to science conferences and drink ;)) but scientists share their thoughts with other classmates. This will help build a teachers classroom community!! AHH, LOVE THIS POSTER!!  TOO CUTE!


No comments:

Post a Comment